My unusual relationship with fruit


Yesterday, after dinner, I ate a tiny piece of mango and then immediately threw up. There was nothing wrong with the mongo. I shared the mango with my family and none of them got sick.

This isn’t the first time I threw up from fruit, but I don’t think it’s an allergy. You see, I’ve noticed that if I eat fruit first (and have nothing else) it stays in my tummy. I don’t get sick. But if I eat fruit after a meal, it will make me throw up.

The fruits that have made me throw up include: mangos, bananas, pears, and grapes. Apparently, I can eat these fruits individually but not together with other foods.

Isn’t that the strangest thing? Has anyone else experienced this with fruit? I didn’t think that such a small piece of mango would make me throw up, but I was wrong!